How do I register for a class or program?
- Go to our registration page – there are four ways to register for classes and special programs:
How can I help the school?
- There are numerous ways you can support the school:
- Become a member
- Make a financial contribution – The Adirondack Folk School has been determined to be a tax-exempt, charitable corporation under § 501 (c)(3) of the internal revenue code. Your donation may be deductible to the extent permitted by Federal and State tax law.
- Make an in-kind donation to the school – We have a long “wish list” and have needs from scrap fabric to wood for our woodworking shops
- Volunteer – We need volunteers every day to help in the front office with administration, to paint and help with maintenance projects, and to set up and support the classes.
- Take a class – No better way to become part of our family of inspired people having fun.
- Be an ambassador – Tell others about the school. We are always looking for folks to help distribute class catalogs and reach out to others about the school.